2. Access to the digital service
- The accessibility and operation of the digital service relies on technology outside of MLAW’s control. MLAW does not guarantee continuous accessibility or uninterrupted operation of the digital service.
- MLAW reserves the right to temporarily suspend or shut down the digital service for system maintenance or for such other purpose as MLAW may require, as and when necessary.
- MLAW reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this digital service to any particular person or to block access from any Internet address to this digital service or any part thereof, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
- Any transactions which you carry out on this digital service (including the use of any services offered by MLAW on the digital service) shall be subject to such additional terms and conditions as MLAW finds necessary. These additional terms and conditions shall be brought to your attention at the time of your transaction, and by carrying out your transaction you shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be legally bound by the additional terms and conditions.
3. Reliance on Information on the digital service
- MLAW provides the digital service as a general information source only. The digital service should not be taken as giving professional advice, and may not cover all the relevant information on a particular issue. Before relying in any way on the information on the digital service, you should do your own checks and/or obtain the necessary professional advice on your particular issue.
- MLAW may modify or discontinue any information or features that form part of the digital service at any time, with or without notice to you, and without liability.
5. Links to this digital service
- This Digital Service contains links to non-Government digital services which are not maintained by MLAW (“private digital service”). MLAW is not responsible or liable for the availability or the contents of any private digital service linked to or from the Site.
- MLAW is not liable for any damages or loss of any kind caused as a result (whether direct or indirect) of the use of any private digital service, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the contents contained in or available on the private digital service.
- Links to other digital services are provided in the Digital Service as a convenience. Under no circumstances shall MLAW be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on digital services to which the Digital Service links to.
- Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this digital service or any of the content therein is prohibited:
- You must make a specific request for, and secure permission from MLAW prior to linking to, or framing, any page or part of this digital service, or engaging in similar activities. MLAW reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of any page or part of this Digital Service.
- Under no circumstances shall MLAW be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on digital services that link to this Digital Service or any of the content.
- MLAW reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any digital service containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
- MLAW reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames to the Digital Service and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other digital service reached by links to or from this Digital Service.
8. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- While every care is taken by MLAW in providing the Contents and services on the Digital Service, MLAW does not make any warranty or representation whatsoever and hereby disclaims all express, implied and statutory warranties of any kind to you, whether arising from usage or custom or trade or by operation of law or otherwise, including but not limited to the following:
- That your use of, or access to the Digital Service and its services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, free of bugs, free from human tampering, free from viruses or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, programme or macro, free from transmission errors or otherwise error-free or that there will not be any defects or deficiencies in the Digital Service;
- As regards the security of the Digital Service or the security of your information captured in or made available through applications for licences, permits or registrations at the Digital Service; and
- As to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, satisfactory quality and/or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of the Digital Service.
MLAW shall not be liable for any damages, losses, compensation, penalty, expenses or costs whatsoever (whether direct, indirect, special or consequential damage or economic loss and whether foreseeable or not) incurred on account of or arising from:
- Using, visiting or relying on any statements, opinion, representation or information provided through the Digital Service;
- The access to the Digital Service or use of any services offered on the Digital Service;
- Any inaccuracy or incompleteness in, or errors or omission in the content of the Digital Service;
- Any delay or errors in operation or transmission of the Digital Service arising from communications failure, internet access difficulties or malfunctions in equipment or software;
- Use or access to the Digital Service or any other website linked to the Digital Service or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure; and
- Actions or omissions of any person who access or use the applications at the Digital Service or obtains any information obtained directly or indirectly through the Digital Service, regardless of whether MLAW has been advised of the possibility of such damages, loss, compensation, penalty, expenses or costs.