- Thank you for visiting singaporeconventionweek.sg, the official digital service of the Ministry of Law of the Republic of Singapore, and any applications or services related to or linked to or from this digital service henceforth collectively known as (“the Digital Service”). The digital service is owned and operated by the Government of the Republic of Singapore c/o the Ministry of Law (“MLAW”).
- Access to The Digital Service
- The accessibility and operation of the Digital Service relies on technology outside of MLAW’s control. MLAW does not guarantee continuous accessibility or uninterrupted operation of the Digital Service.
- MLAW reserves the right to temporarily suspend or shut down the Digital Service for system maintenance or for such other purpose as MLAW may require, as and when necessary.
- MLAW reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Digital Service to any particular person or to block access from any Internet address to this Digital Service or any part thereof, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
- Any transactions which you carry out on this Digital Service (including the use of any services offered by MLAW on the Digital Service) shall be subject to such additional terms and conditions as MLAW finds necessary. These additional terms and conditions shall be brought to your attention at the time of your transaction, and by carrying out your transaction you shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be legally bound by the additional terms and conditions.
Reliance on Information on the Digital Service
- MLAW provides the Digital Service as a general information source only. The Digital Service should not be taken as giving professional advice, and may not cover all the relevant information on a particular issue. Before relying in any way on the information on the Digital Service, you should do your own checks and/or obtain the necessary professional advice on your particular issue.
- MLAW may modify or discontinue any information or features that form part of the Digital Service at any time, with or without notice to you, and without liability.
- Where appropriate, MLAW uses available technology to protect the security of communications made through the Digital Service. Notwithstanding the above, MLAW does not accept liability for the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transactions or other communications made through the Digital Service. You carry out any such transactions or communications at your own risk.
- Internet communications may be susceptible to interference or interception by third parties. Despite MLAW’s best efforts, MLAW makes no warranties that the Digital Service is free of infection by computer viruses or other unauthorised software.
- You should take appropriate steps to keep your information, software and equipment secure.
- This includes clearing your Internet browser cookies and cache before and after using any services on the Digital Service.
- You should keep your passwords (including your SingPass and other designated passwords) confidential and secure. MLAW will not request for your passwords by e-mail or other modes of communication, other than as an authentication key for entry into the Digital Service and for services offered by MLAW therein.
- For infocomm security best practices and tips, you may wish to visit https://www.gosafeonline.sg.
Links to this Digital Service
- This Digital Service contains links to non-Government Digital Service which are not maintained by MLAW (“private digital service”). MLAW is not responsible or liable for the availability or the contents of any private Digital Service linked to or from the Site.
- MLAW is not liable for any damages or loss of any kind caused as a result (whether direct or indirect) of the use of any private Digital Service, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the contents contained in or available on the private Digital Service.
- Links to other Digital Service are provided in the Digital Service as a convenience. Under no circumstances shall MLAW be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on Digital Service to which the Digital Service links to.
- Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this Digital Service or any of the content therein is prohibited:
- The materials located on this Digital Service including the source code, data, pages, documents and online graphics, audio and video media, and information and software programs (“the Contents”), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by or licensed to MLAW.
- Except as otherwise provided, no part of the Contents may be reproduced, transmitted, distributed, incorporated in printed or electronic form or used in any way without the prior written approval of MLAW Approval should be sought by sending a request through this link.
- You may make copies of the text for the purposes of applying for licences, permits and registrations on the Digital Service. You may also print out, and copy portions of the text in accordance with the provisions of the Copyright Act.
- Please click here to review the Digital Service’s Privacy Statement. .
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- While every care is taken by MLAW in providing the Contents and services on the Digital Service, MLAW does not make any warranty or representation whatsoever and hereby disclaims all express, implied and statutory warranties of any kind to you, whether arising from usage or custom or trade or by operation of law or otherwise, including but not limited to the following:
- MLAW shall not be liable for any damages, losses, compensation, penalty, expenses or costs whatsoever (whether direct, indirect, special or consequential damage or economic loss and whether foreseeable or not) incurred on account of or arising from: